Increasing MQLs by 91% and revenue pipeline by 9%.
The aim was to automate a webinar series to create a better customer experience by targeting the right people with appropriate content, according to their needs and their position in the buying cycle.
McAfee also needed rich analytical data on attendance, feedback on the topics covered and the speakers, and a single system which could be used to refine offers. The new, automated program:
- Targets both prospects and existing customers for cross-selling opportunities
- Sends similar messages to technology partners
- Is designed to support the sales team and the nurturing program by accelerating the sales process.
Without automation, these tasks are both highly complex and time-consuming.
The refinements to the McAfee webinar series delivered significant improvements to the customer experience and resulted in a major increase in the sales pipeline:
- To integrate webinar events with the - marketing automation process
- To tailor webinar content according to - preferences
- To drive larger audience numbers
- Maximised automation processes
- Increase in sales pipeline
- Delivered tangible results through sales & marketing alignment
"The Eloqua automated webinar program, assisted by CRM Technologies, is delivering tangible results through tailored content and enhanced sales and marketing alignment."
What activities did CRM Technologies undertake?
To improve targeting and content tailoring, CRMT helped McAfee segment their customer base. This involved analysing the Eloqua customer database to reveal:
- Profile information.
- Customer behaviours.
- Stated customer preferences.
- Previous webinar attendance/non-attendance.
These new segments were then used to create more accurate target groups, and tailor email campaigns accordingly. Those customers who failed to attend a webinar and prospects in the final stages of the nurture cycle were also sent automatic invitations to attend the next event.
What were the key achievements?
CRM Technologies helped build the workflow, email creation, registration pages and reports, including dashboards to automate as much of the process as possible.
According to McAfee, the Eloqua automated webinar program, assisted by CRM Technologies, is delivering tangible results through tailored content and enhanced sales and marketing alignment.