McAfee – Data Integration
McAfee is the largest dedicated security technology company in the world, delivering solutions and services that help secure systems, networks and mobile devices, allowing users to safely connect to the internet, browse and shop the web more securely.
- To integrate webinar events with the – marketing automation process
- To tailor webinar content according to – preferences
- To drive larger audience numbers
- Maximised automation processes
- Increase in sales pipeline
- Delivered tangible results through sales & marketing alignment
The aim was to automate a webinar series to create a better customer experience by targeting the right people with appropriate content, according to their needs and their position in the buying cycle.
McAfee also needed rich analytical data on attendance, feedback on the topics covered and the speakers, and a single system which could be used to refine offers. The new, automated program:
- Targets both prospects and existing customers for cross-selling opportunities
- Sends similar messages to technology partners
- Is designed to support the sales team and the nurturing program by accelerating the sales process.
Without automation, these tasks are both highly complex and time-consuming.
Year-on-year increase in Marketing
Rise in Sales Accepted Leads
Increase in revenue pipeline.
“The Eloqua automated webinar program, assisted by CRMT Digital, is delivering tangible results through tailored content and enhanced sales and marketing alignment.”
What activities did CRMT Digital undertake?
To improve targeting and content tailoring, CRMT Digital helped McAfee segment their customer base. This involved analysing the Eloqua customer database to reveal:
- Profile information.
- Customer behaviours.
- Stated customer preferences.
- Previous webinar attendance/non-attendance.
These new segments were then used to create more accurate target groups, and tailor email campaigns accordingly. Those customers who failed to attend a webinar and prospects in the final stages of the nurture cycle were also sent automatic invitations to attend the next event.
What were the key achievements?
CRMT Digital helped build the workflow, email creation, registration pages and reports, including dashboards to automate as much of the process as possible.
According to McAfee, the Eloqua automated webinar program, assisted by CRMT Digital, is delivering tangible results through tailored content and enhanced sales and marketing alignment.