Initially, F5 had implemented Neolane as a marketing automation platform across North America and were looking to roll this out across multiple territories in EMEA and APAC. With a limited marketing resource in EMEA, they were looking to find a trusted, expert partner who could assist with this significant project. CRMT are a Neolane approved partner and F5 opted to leverage their expertise. Later F5 looked to review alternative marketing automation platforms and looked to CRMT to advice and then, following the selection of a platform, assistance in migrating to Marketo.
- CRMT offered independent platform advice
- Assisted in migration to Marketo
CRMT educated F5 with regard to the more complex areas of marketing automation such as lead scoring and helped them to develop a sophisticated lead scoring system which has continued to evolve.
- Development of a marketing automation roadmap
- Assisting with evolution as business requirements change
- Rolling out Marketing Automation across multiple territories in EMEA and APAC
- Limited marketing resource in EMEA
- Required a trusted and expert partner to assist with the project
- Continued marketing operations support
- Marketing automation platform selection advisory
- Development of sophisticated lead scoring system
- Migration to Marketo
What activities did CRMT undertake?
CRMT educated F5 with regard to the more complex areas of marketing automation such as lead scoring, helping F5 to develop a sophisticated lead scoring system which has continued to evolve. With CRMT’s expert assistance, F5 are now looking at dynamic scoring and predictive behaviour - much more sophisticated marketing automation which adds real business value.
What were the key achievements?
CRMT have delivered numerous successful campaigns in addition to offering technical expertise on specific jobs, including:
Creating an appointment calendar for sales meetings at trade shows within the marketing automation system
Building a dynamic email campaign based on criteria selected by users on our landing page which offered options of up to 11 papers from a single email
Undertaking front end research into compliance with the new EU privacy laws which was a critical aspect of successful programme execution in that region.