Operations Manager – Marketing Operations Agency
CRMT Digital is a UK based B2B marketing operations agency in the UK serving a global client base. We are a collective of visionary thinkers and pragmatic doers focused on solving the biggest challenge facing CMOs – unlocking value from marketing investment.
Everything we do has a measurable impact on achieving the right balance between people, process, data and technology. We enable global B2B technology brands to add scalability, agility and consistency to their marketing across multiple markets. Our goal is to empower every CMO to achieve more.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Operations Manager to help us smoothly run our agency operations and help us deliver on our growth ambitions. We want to do the best work we can for our clients and continue to be a great place to work and you will play a key role in helping us achieve this.
The ideal candidate
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- A commercial mindset to review information and help drive profitable growth
- An effective negotiator and communicator, both written and verbally
- A personable nature with the ability to inspire a team, the wider agency and external partners
- Experience with software and technologies that help streamline efficiency within the agency setting and wider ecosystem
- Working knowledge of data analysis, BI and performance / operation metrics
- Strong knowledge of Excel and a knack for learning new systems and programs
- Ambition to pro-actively shape a role that is of great strategic importance to the company
- Reporting to the leadership team on all aspects of operational efficiency, resourcing and other key issues
- Helping to foster company culture across the agency
- Creating a positive work environment to improve staff productivity
- Ensuring departments meet profit and key performance indicator targets
- Coordinating resourcing, staff recruitment, training and work schedules.
- Coordinating IT requests through our IT function and 3rd party suppliers.
- Management, researching, setting up and onboarding new suppliers and systems
- Improving working practices and operational processes to increase efficiency and productivity, eg workflow management, timesheets, resourcing
- Maintaining smooth and efficient cross-departmental communications
- Ensuring each project and account is properly managed and profitable in coordination with the finance function and client services team
Some of what we offer you in return:
- Supportive work environment
- Great and ambitious team
- Commitment to personal development
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Travel and other discount schemes with Easit and an Employee Savings Portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Training opportunities and certifications
- Company sponsored contributory pension scheme
- Great location, free parking
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click the button below. Please make it clear which vacancy you wish to apply for and let us know why you think you would be suitable.