Business Development Manager – Marketing Operations Agency
An exciting position has opened up at CRMT Digital for an ambitious, energetic senior sales professional to join our Commercial team. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly respected, growing business in an exciting segment of the market.
CRMT Digital are global marketing operations partners for their clients. A combination of consultancy and digital agency, our work spans strategy, innovation, integration and implementation. We empower marketing leaders to take control of their marketing operations.
We are a collective of visionary thinkers and pragmatic doers focused on solving the biggest challenge facing CMOs – unlocking value from marketing investment. Everything we do has a measurable impact on achieving the right balance between people, process, data and technology. We enable global B2B technology brands to add scalability, agility and consistency to their marketing across multiple markets.
With an impressive list of B2B Blue Chip clients and scale-ups, and numerous marketing awards under our belts our goal remains the same – to empower every CMO to achieve more. We live and breathe marketing operations, be that through our consulting services or our own product offerings.
From Marketing Operations consultancy and feet on the ground support with Marketing Automation Platforms to strategic support and tactical training there’s no problem we can’t solve unlock the value in your marketing investments.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 5 years in a B2B sales or agency account management environment
- Experience writing complex proposals in collaboration with other team members
- Presentable, credible, friendly and engaging, with experience in presenting proposals both face to face and via video conference
- A personable nature with the ability to inspire prospects and the wider agency
- Ability to build strong relationships in the wider team to support you in your objectives
- Experience of selling to C-Suite or Director level
- Strong knowledge of Excel and a knack for learning new systems and programs
- Proven track record achieving quota in a B2B sales environment
- The highest level of integrity and professionalism, the way you do business is as important to us as the business you bring to the company
- Willingness to travel, primarily to London but also wider UK and abroad on occasion
- Degree level education is preferred (the ambition to read and learn will be essential to your development and success)
As a key member of our Commercial team, you will be issued with a sales quota and will need to identify, manage and close opportunities end-to-end. This role is specifically aimed at winning business from mid-size and large enterprises that have operating revenues of greater than US $1 billion (primarily based in the UK, US and Europe).
You will be responsible for pitching and proposing our consultancy, managed service and product offering, focused on helping prospects to unlock marketing value. You will identify when best to engage our expert team of Consultants and Marketing Technology specialists as part of your sales engagement to ensure the proposal is scoped accurately and resourced appropriately. This role will enable you to sell our complete portfolio of services and product offerings.
Opportunities will be generated by you, our partner network and inbound enquiries into the company. All your opportunities will be from net new accounts to CRMT Digital, or accounts where we are no longer actively engaged. You will need to liaise closely with our Client Services team to support the growth and development of the account.
You will report into the Commercial Director. The CRMT Digital environment is one based on meritocracy and a ambitious and successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress quickly within the organisation. The main objectives of this role include:
- Contribute to the growth ambition of the company
- Achieve quota through winning business in net new accounts to CRMT Digital or from accounts where we are no longer engaged
- Research named accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop your accounts to create your own pipeline of opportunities
- Develop inbound leads, updating HubSpot to ensure accurate lead and opportunity management
- Understand client requirements and expand the conversation to uncover additional opportunities
- Create compelling proposals in collaboration with our expert team of Consultants and Marketing Technology specialists
Some of what we offer you in return:
- Supportive work environment
- Great and ambitious team
- Commitment to personal development
- Competitive salary & OTE potential
- Bonus/incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Travel and other discount schemes with Easit and an Employee Savings Portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Training opportunities and certifications
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection scheme
- Company sponsored contributory pension scheme
- Great location, free parking