Account Manager – Marketing Operations Agency
An exciting position has opened up at CRMT Digital for an ambitious Account Manager to join our Commercial team. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly respected, growing business in an exciting segment of the market.
CRMT Digital are global marketing operations partners for their clients. A combination of consultancy and digital agency, our work spans strategy, innovation, integration and implementation. We empower marketing leaders to take control of their marketing operations.
We are a collective of visionary thinkers and pragmatic doers focused on solving the biggest challenge facing CMOs – unlocking value from marketing investment. Everything we do has a measurable impact on achieving the right balance between people, process, data and technology. We enable global B2B technology brands to add scalability, agility and consistency to their marketing across multiple markets.
With an impressive list of B2B Blue Chip clients and scale-ups, and numerous marketing awards under our belts our goal remains the same – to empower every CMO to achieve more. We live and breathe marketing operations, be that through our consulting services or our own product offerings.
From Marketing Operations consultancy and feet on the ground support with Marketing Automation Platforms to strategic support and tactical training there’s no problem we can’t solve unlock the value in your marketing investments.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 3 years in a B2B agency account management
- Possesses commercial awareness and the acumen to spot development opportunities in the client base
- Is an excellent communicator in all settings – written, on the phone and in person
- Has an engaging personality and a desire to see your clients succeed
- Is able to manage and prioritise workloads whilst also adapting quickly and intelligently to changing demands
- Is comfortable crafting estimates and proposals and presenting them to clients
- Is able to keep calm under pressure and demonstrate first-class organisational skills
- Has an interest or previous experience of marketing automation and CRM including Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot and Salesforce.com or similar
- Is proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Word and Jira or a similar PM tool
- Willingness to travel, primarily to London but also wider UK and abroad on occasion
- Is degree or CIM qualified, or able to persuade us you are of this calibre
Reporting to the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include:
Day to day management of clients and their managed service agreement and projects, including regular update calls, status updates, budget management and meetings to ensure complete client satisfaction.
Account planning, strategic roadmap development and regular reporting, including tight budget control and the maintenance of profit targets.
Management and monitoring of project timescales and outputs, taking appropriate action where necessary.
Creation of proposals and SoWs, supporting Commercial Director where required.
Working closely with the rest of the Commercial team to ensure a seamless and efficient service.
Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and external suppliers.
Building and maintaining your knowledge of marketing and sales automation and processes and demand generation strategies and tactics.
Attending industry and networking events to support personal and company growth.
Some of what we offer you in return:
- Supportive work environment
- Experienced and ambitious team
- Commitment to personal development
- Competitive salary & OTE potential
- Incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Travel and other discount schemes with Easit and an Employee Savings Portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Training opportunities and certifications
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection scheme
- Company sponsored contributory pension scheme
- Great location, free parking
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click the button below. Please make it clear which vacancy you wish to apply for and let us know why you think you would be suitable.